Most people know generally know what to do in a car accident, but what if you are driving a business car? Well, the procedure is mostly the same.
- You should stay at the scene of the accident.
- Make sure everyone is ok.
- You should call the police.
- Exchange information. This is where you may want to call your company to be sure you are giving the right information.
- Keep track of your medical treatments, insurance may ask about this.
- If this was not in a company car, you might want to talk to an attorney.
If you do not have an attorney and you are in the Alpharetta, GA area, you might want to call The Gumprecht Law Firm. They are a car accident attorney in Alpharetta, Georgia. You can call them 24/7 for free at 678-800-1050. This is an advertisement.
On that same note, you may want to see a Chiropractor for your injuries. Karl Kurth, D.C. serves much of Northern Georgia including Alpharetta. An appointment with him can help you know what is or isn’t wrong after your accident.